AEA eStudy Registration
AEA students, members, and student non-members - please login to receive your special discounted price when you add products to your cart.
If you already have an AEA account, click login in the top right corner.
eStudy Registration Option
Key things to know before registering:
- eStudy courses will be recorded and made available for 14 days to all paid registrants, beginning in January 2014
- Your registration for an eStudy course covers all sessions for that course
- There will be a short homework assignment, requiring an hour or less of your time, between sessions
- Registration will close five business days in advance of the first session meeting
- The webinar operates through GoToWebinar. Check your computer's requirements here.
Registration: Save time and money by learning through live eStudy courses with no travel needed to attend. Registration fees are based on the length of the full eStudy course and are parallel to the registration fees for the workshops when offered live at AEA's annual conference. Each registration is for a single person. We do not have group registration for eStudy offerings at this time. Once registration closes we can no longer accept anymore registrations. Some eStudy webinars may be repeated and you may view current offerings anytime on this page. Click here for additional information about the eStudy program.
Click here for additional information about the eStudy program.