Evaluation 2014 Mobile App
AEA is introducing a mobile application for Evaluation 2014. Access sessions information, speaker bios, and exhibitor descriptions all in the palm of your hand.
Take advantage of this new tool—download the free Evaluation 2014 mobile app today!
- Search session descriptions and build your personal agenda*
- Search through the attendee list to find great contacts to network with during conference events and receptions
- Be the first to receive conference updates and news
- Share your experiences easily through social media outlets and use #Eval14 to connect with other attendees
- Learn about the 2014 exhibitors in advance and favorite the ones you wish to visit
- Find great local cuisine that is conveniently located near the convention center
*You are able to build your agenda either through the AEA website or through the mobile app. The AEA website and mobile app are built using different technologies, and are unable to sync at this time. If you build your agenda through the website, you are encouraged to print or email a copy before you leave for Denver. If you build your agenda through the mobile app, it will save to your device for you to view at any time.
Install Your Free Mobile App
To accommodate different mobile devices, the mobile app may be downloaded three ways:
- Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for American Evaluation Association or AEA.
- Use your web browser to visit http://showcase.genie-connect.com/aea and select the appropriate download for your device.
- Scan the QR code below and then select the appropriate download for your device.
To login and access attendee-only features, use the following:
Username: Email address you used to register for Evaluation 2014
Dont' have a smartphone? Use the mobile site to access the Evaluation 2014 mobile app on your computer.
While at Evaluation 2014, look for staff members wearing mobile app buttons for additional assistance. We are happy to help you with any technology or usage questions.
We appreciate your corporation during this time of transition to new and improved conference materials. Please contact AEA at email@example.com or 202.367.1166 if you have any questions.