AEA students, members, and student non-members - please login to receive your special discounted price when you add products to your cart.
If you already have an AEA account, click login in the top right corner.
In-depth eStudy courses offer a deep dive into top-of-mind evaluation themes and topics. Open to both members and nonmembers alike, eStudies provide a diverse learning experience where collaboration is encouraged.
Key things to know before registering:
- eStudy courses are recorded and made available for 14 days to all paid registrants
- Your registration for an eStudy course covers all sessions for that course
- There will be a short homework assignment, requiring an hour or less of your time, between sessions
- Registration will close five business days in advance of the first session meeting
- The webinar operates through GoToWebinar. Check your computer's requirements here.
eStudy 102: Communicating Evaluation Results with Financial Stakeholders
Presenters:Samantha Grant, Evaluation Director, Center for Youth Develpment, University of Minnesota Extension; Erin Kelly-Collins, Senior Communication Specialist, Center for Youth Development, University of Minnesota Extension
Dates: October 22, 12:00pm - 1:30pm (EST); October 29, 12:00pm - 1:30pm (EST);
How do you get financial stakeholders to believe in and support the programs you evaluate? Financial stakeholders are key partners that we often overlook when writing lengthy evaluation reports. Building their understanding and confidence in our programs is critical to ensuring those partnerships are healthy and mutually-beneficial.