AEA students, members, and student non-members - please login to receive your special discounted price when you add products to your cart.
If you already have an AEA account, click login in the top right corner.
In-depth eStudy courses offer a deep dive into top-of-mind evaluation themes and topics. Open to both members and nonmembers alike, eStudies provide a diverse learning experience where collaboration is encouraged.
Key things to know before registering:
- eStudy courses are recorded and made available for 14 days to all paid registrants
- Your registration for an eStudy course covers all sessions for that course
- There will be a short homework assignment, requiring an hour or less of your time, between sessions
- Registration will close five business days in advance of the first session meeting
- The webinar operates through GoToWebinar. Check your computer's requirements here.
eStudy 101: Applying Complexity to Practical Decisions in Evaluation
Presenters: Jonathan Morell (Jonny), Principle, 4.669 Evaluation and Planning
Dates: July 9, 12:00pm-1:30pm (EDT); July 16, 12:00pm-1:30pm (EDT); July 23, 12:00pm-1:30pm (EDT)
This eStudy will give evaluators the ability to add “complexity” to the set of skills they already choose from when they make decisions about models, methodology, and measurement. This knowledge will help to construct evaluation that probes the full range of a program’s outcomes, and that explains why a program produces the effects that it does.