Other Career Resources
EVALJOBS: A listserv (with browse-able/searchable archive) of job postings related to the evaluation of programs, policies, projects, products, personnel, systems and processes, strategy, organizations and business units, and other evaluands.
- To join EVALJOBS (or browse the archives): http://evaluation.wmich.edu/archives/index.html
- To post a job: EVALJOBS@EVALUATION.WMICH.EDU
Communication Initiative Vacancy Service: A listing of open posts in development and communication organizations. They also provide a frequent list of the most current vacancies posted through The DB Classifieds Vacancies e-publication.
- Visit the website: http://www.comminit.com/vacancies.html
- Further Information: Carey Hooge, email@example.com
The following are links to employment opportunity websites for a variety of organizations.
- American Educational Research Association: AERA maintains an extensive listing of positions in educational research:
- EmployDIVERSITY: An extensively searchable job listing site focusing on applicants from diverse backgrounds:
- IMdiversity.com: "Where careers, opportunities, and diversity connect" has an extensive searchable job listing by category:
- MGT: A national management research and consulting firm - look in the bottom right hand corner for their position listings:
- United States Government Accountability Office (GAO): A government agency which conducts evaluations of federal programs:
- Westat: An employee-owned contract research company headquartered in Rockville, Maryland:
- The Southeast Evaluation Association: AEA affiliate has a job page with links to evaluation related jobs in the region: