Evaluation 2015 Mobile App
The Evaluation 2015 mobile app is now available for download. Through the mobile app, attendees will be able to access session information, speaker bios, and exhibitor descriptions all in the palm of their hand.
To access all secure features of the app, including agenda building and networking, use the below login information. Please note: the login is separate from your AEA member login.
Email: registration email address (your registration email is the email address where you receive all conference communication.)
Password: eval2015 (case sensitive)
Benefits of the Mobile App
- Search session descriptions and build your personal agenda to ensure your content stays over the
course of the conference
- Create a profile and network with fellow attendees and speakers
- Be the first to receive conference updates and news
- Search for your favorite presenters and see all the sessions he/she will be participating in
- Share your experiences easily through social media outlets and use #Eval15 to connect with other attendees
- Learn about the 2015 exhibitors in advance and favorite the ones you wish to visit
- Navigate the conference even easier with enhancements based on feedback from 2014 conference attendees
- Find great local cuisine that is located conveniently near the hotel
Enhancements for 2015
The 2015 app has great enhancements which will make your experience at Evaluation 2015 much easier. Download the Evaluation 2015 FAQ for more inforamtion about the app.
- Build your agenda and access it automatically in your mobile app (must be signed in to utilize this feature)
- Search all abstract titles of multipaper sessions
- Search even more session presenters including authors and co-authors
- Organize concurrent sessions by topical interest groups or search by keyword
- Access speaker contact information through the app
- Provide feedback to individual sessions
- Upload photos and share posts with other mobile app users through the activity stream
- Find room numbers and locations easily when you click on the session
- Easily navigate the conference venue with clearer maps
Navigating the Evaluation 2015 Mobile App
Click here to view the mobile app coffee break. This coffee break will provide insights on how to use the mobile app and useful tips and tricks for navigating the conference with your mobile device. We will also be focusing on the mobile app agenda builder where you can start planning your schedule before you head to Evaluation 2015!
Search the App Store for "AEA" or click here to download now (if viewing this page on your iPhone).
Search the Play Store for "AEA" or click here to download now (if viewing this page on your Android phone).
Search the App Store for "AEA" or click here to download now (if viewing this page on your iPad).
All Other Internet-Enabled Mobile Phones *
Simply visit http://customers.genie-connect.com/aea on your mobile phone.
*The mobile website can be accessed on virtually all mobiles phones. Some features may be limited due to device browser limitations.
If you have any questions, please contact AEA at 202.367.1166 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will also be available onsite to assist with mobile app questions.